Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 + RRG + WinXP problems...

Hi,
    i tried to install G400 + RRG under windows 2000 and/or XP and it is a complete disaster.

I tried also the newest adis' video tools 3.02 (thanks for supporting that adis anyway...) but there are these problems i am having with it :

1) I see NO driver under windows xp and applications like powervcr, powerdirector pro by cyberlink, vegas video, etc do not work with winxp and RRG+G400 (also with 3.02 VT).

2) the only things that work are : virtual dub & matrox vcr . BUT in virtual dub, i have ALWAYS drops (while i have not them under sonicfoundry vegas video with the same system). The quality of the capture is very poor , also if i use the 704x576 YUY2 format (so at full resolution) because i always have "strange" horizontal lines and it degrades video capture quality. Matrox vcr is unacceptable to me since it creates 2 gb files and it's very annoying. Its quality is not so good too. In preview mode everything is perfect, but recorded material is not very good at all.

I really hope someone has the solution for my problems , expecially to work with vegas, cyberlink products etc under windows xp.

thanks in advance.

regards
    ste

Here look at this thread

if you search around in this forum you should find all the info you need.

Comment

Hi,
      thanks for your reply.
      but as i said, i already tried adis' 3.02 video tools with no luck at all , except using it with PC.VCR only (unacceptable to me) , and with bad quality (with virtual dub too).

I can't use G400+RRG combination with vegas video or cyberlink power director pro, also with latest video tools installed.

I don't know if i need to install video for windows (VFW) to be compatibile with "old"-style drivers (like matrox/adis 's ones).. i am under windows xp.

any suggestion to use vegas or cyberlink powerdirector pro with g400+RRG?

regards
      Ste
      Last edited by ste; 18 August 2003, 00:33.

Comment

Working...
      X