question about rt2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about rt2000

I'm trying to install a rt2000 and wonder if there is a photo of the connectors of the 400 flex available anywhere( not on matrox site) . The card doesn't look like the diagram in the book.This was new in box but it doesnt seem right
    thanks
    smitty

Comment

Thanks the problem i'm having is the 2 connectors on the back of the g400 card are different. 1 is a 15 pin monitor the other is the same as the rt2000 connector. looking at the photo it seems the 2 on the g400 are both 15 pin connectors. weird
      smitty

Comment

Thanks the problem i'm having is the 2 connectors on the back of the g400 card are different. 1 is a 15 pin monitor the other is the same as the rt2000 connector. looking at the photo it seems the 2 on the g400 are both 15 pin connectors.
        Hmmm, they should be the same. The G400 flex is a dual head card, although Matrox didn't intend for it to be used that way.

I have the RT2000 although not using it currently, If I remember correctly the monitor should be hooked up to the #1 head and the bob should be hooked to the RT2000 card and then there's another connector off the bob that goes to the other head on the G400 flex.

Also, I am wondering if you have the G400 flex card or just a G400. The RT2000 won't work with out the G400 flex card. So you might want to check on that.

Yep, I just checked my g400 flex card, they are both 15 pin connectors. Sounds like you might have a plain ole g400 card.
        Last edited by Ray Austin; 27 January 2004, 13:07.

Comment

Thanks for the reply I was suspecting that
          This was suppose to be new never used guess i'll have to try to find a flex card somwhere.
          thanks
          smitty

Comment

Working...
          X