Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my audio synch problem

Hi,
    I now have a 2 os system. I have a xp pro 40gb drive just for video capture and dvd burning. I am capturing avi with the rt.x100 at 48k audio sample rate. I then do trims and use adobe media exporter. I then open dvdit pe and make a button. I drag the mv2 and wav file to the button. I then burn the dvd. My audio synch is not correct. I did the 15 min audio drift dectector. I have most of the non esential parts of the system disabled. ( the aardvark soundcard ) . What am I doing wrong.? If I look the capture and export settings are the same. I have used the matrox realtime exporter and the ligos and it is the same. Any ideas? Nunchal
    asus p4 533 c P4 2.53
    4x512 1066 samsung Rambus Ram ( @533)
    120gb or 80 gb system maxtor (ata 133 ) ( removable caddie)
    240 gb ( with 8 mb buffer) raid-o
    250 gb (w/ 8 mb buffer) removable caddie ( plus 10 gb ghost,250 Gb,160 GB,40 Gb, etc)
    Sony Mutli Format DVD burner
    samsung 40x cdrw burner
    Santa Cruz Turtle Beach Soundcard
    Aardvark 20/20 soundcard
    Matrox Rt.x100
    Ati Radeon 9800 pro
    19" Nec Fe991sb crt / 17" Crystalscan / Tv monitor
    Antec Server case SX1040BII and 400 watt power supply
    Xp Pro ( sp 2 )

have you tried to see what kind of time code seeting you are using..... it could be gettting lost in the translation ... dropfram non-drop frame or pal... just a sugestion....

i dont know mutch about dvdit but try and check if the audio and vidoe tracks are properly aligned on the time line or its equivelent
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Hi,

I'm using 29 drop frame ntsc for dvd. I can't see the audio and video together in the time line is dvdit pe. Any other suggestions?
      asus p4 533 c P4 2.53
      250 gb (w/ 8 mb buffer) removable caddie ( plus 10 gb ghost,250 Gb,160 GB,40 Gb, etc)
      samsung 40x cdrw burner
      Aardvark 20/20 soundcard
      Matrox Rt.x100
      Ati Radeon 9800 pro
      Xp Pro ( sp 2 )

Comment

not from me atleast... you will have to wait for the more experianced mebers of DVD it to answer your Q
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

hav you tried outputting from adobe in one .mpg file instead of .m2v and .wav?
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

No.

I will try tomorow. I will try anything. I can't figure out why my system won't work. Nunchal

Dr Mordrid. Do you have any ideas? You have a rt.x100 and a raid. The only other thing would be to bypass the raid. I can't figure out why synch problem exists. any suggestions might help.

I have new bios, I am trying for ntsc mv2 dvd disc's. So far nothing fancy. Just live concerts in synch.
            asus p4 533 c P4 2.53
            samsung 40x cdrw burner
            Aardvark 20/20 soundcard
            Matrox Rt.x100
            Ati Radeon 9800 pro
            Xp Pro ( sp 2 )

Comment

Working...
            X