Premiere 6 / Matrox 400 TV Video Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiere 6 / Matrox 400 TV Video Card

Does this combination work with NT 4 and or W2000? If so please provide how-to. Really appreciate your help.

There are beta drivers that are more than a bit unstable. Release drivers are in development, but no timetable has been released yet.

Many, if not most, of the analog capture card makers are having problems with Windoze2000. The vast majority are stuck with beta drivers while some problems with Win2K itself are resolved for Service Pack 2.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 23 January 2001).]

Comment

Has anyone in the forum tried Premiere 6 with the Rainbow Runner? I am wondering if the "jerky" playback that I experience with it in 5.1 will get resolved. If not, it may be time for me to get acquainted with Media Studio Pro, as most people here speak highly of it. And from what I hear, it's easier to work with over Premiere.

And by the way, I have set all of the INI file modifications which Dr. Mordrid reccomended in an earlier post. I'd like to hear any input about good editing software for the G400, or any other comments!

Thanks,
      Vince

[This message has been edited by Vince (edited 24 January 2001).]
      Vince

Comment

Working...
      X