Script writing software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script writing software?

Does anyone have any good links for Scriptwiriting plug-ins or macros? I know that this subject has been hit before, but I don't recall it being quite on topic for me, as I am a Wordperfect Office user, not MS Word.
    A long time ago I had a copy of Wired that had a few links that were dead on what I needed, but it has disappeared over the last year. The closest thing I've found searching around was a company that claimed their product was being intergrated into WPO2K, but I can't find any info on how to access the feature on Corel's website. I'm going to dig thru my manuals tonight, but I figured I'd pose the question whilst I am here.
    Thanks!
    NotEd
    If you had a infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters one of them would eventually become head of Tech Support.

Abit BE6-II v1.1
    Intel Celeron 566@850
    Matrox G400 OEM 32MB DH
    Sound Blaster Live Value
    Maxtor 5.7 GB IDE Ultra33 System Drive
    Hitachi GD-2500 DVD-ROM
    Promise Ultra 66 with-
    Maxtor 30 GB Ultra66 Video drive
    Yamaha CDRW6416
    Adaptec 2940 U2W
    Windows 2000 SP2
    Generic LS-120 drive, Teac 3.5" Floppy

Hi NotEd,

If you come up with anything like a macro for Wordperfect, I'd LOVE a copy. I've been looking for something like that off and on for a while.

Thanks
    Aryko

Comment

This is the closest I've gotten so far:
      http://www.apc.net/ia/scrlett.htm
      These guys actually say that Corel was going to include their product in Wordperfect 9, but I can't seem to find out anything about it on Corel's website.

Umm, wait. I read it closer and realized that the company included this update January of 1999!:
      <Blockquote>Corel recently notified me that WordPerfect's move from Orem to Ottawa has caused the loss of some internally-generated files. Unfortunately, Screenwright(R)'s WP9 conversion was among the lost items, so it will not be available in WP9's first release (the WP2000 business suite). Corel again has doubts about the size of the screenwriter market, so this screenplay formatter might be omitted from the home version of WordPerfect (due later this year) also, unless you can help.</Blockquote>
      Damn, that's annoying. Looks like the site hasn't been updated since then, so I assume the letter writing campaign they tried to start failed. Will update if I find anything else.
      Later!
      NotEd

If you had a infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters one of them would eventually become head of Tech Support.

Abit BE6-II v1.1
      Intel Celeron 566@850
      Matrox G400 OEM 32MB DH
      Sound Blaster Live Value
      Hitachi GD-2500 DVD-ROM
      Promise Ultra 66 with-
      Yamaha CDRW6416
      Adaptec 2940 U2W
      Windows 2000 SP2

Comment

So no other ideas, huh?
        Don't tell me I'm gonna have to buy Word just to get some free scriptwriting macros. That would suck.
        -NotEd

Abit BE6-II v1.1
        Intel Celeron 566@850
        Matrox G400 OEM 32MB DH
        Sound Blaster Live Value
        Hitachi GD-2500 DVD-ROM
        Promise Ultra 66 with-
        Yamaha CDRW6416
        Adaptec 2940 U2W
        Windows 2000 SP2

Comment

OK, this is my last try. Bump once more.

Abit BE6-II v1.1
          Intel Celeron 566@850
          Matrox G400 OEM 32MB DH
          Sound Blaster Live Value
          Hitachi GD-2500 DVD-ROM
          Promise Ultra 66 with-
          Yamaha CDRW6416
          Adaptec 2940 U2W
          Windows 2000 SP2