Sony Dvd-r Camcorder Disc??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Dvd-r Camcorder Disc??

I have a mini dvd-r disc recorded on a sony dvd-r camcorder.I received this from a client . The client is now unavailable for some time. I can't read the dvd with anything.It sounds like it was not finalized in the camcorder.
    Is there any thing I can do to get the video so I can add it to the project? (other than getting the camcorder and finalizing)
    Thanks smitty

Well you can always try Nero, so what you do is insert the mini disk into your DVD burner, then ask Nero to finalize the disk.

That may work however bewarned that it could also damage the disk, because the camcorder may finalize the disk in it's own fassion.

Another alternative is to get the camcorder and finalize the disk which is your safest approach.

Good Luck.

Comment

Thanks Elie
      I wouldn't mess with the client's disc but I did use Nero to copy it then tried to finalize it but it wouldn't let me and as I said I can't get the camcorder because the client is out of country.By the time they get back the project will be due to be done.I'm just looking for a solution without their cam.It appears no one rents these so I can't even do that. I thought Sony or someone else may have software that would allow me to get the video file.
      Well I'm on the road for a week I'll try when I get back
      thanks again
      smitty

Comment

Working...
      X