Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Matrox release Win2K RT2000 final software at NAB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Matrox release Win2K RT2000 final software at NAB?

Hi-

Anyone know if Matrox is planning to release the final version of the Mega Pack (which supports Win2K) at NAB next week?

I have a friend who is looking at purchasing an RT2000, but not until Win2K support is official (non-beta).

I sure hope the transition to WinXP isn't this painful- Win2K has now been out 1 year 2 months. Considering XP isn't too different than Win2K it ought not take them long.

[This message has been edited by LrngToFly (edited 15 April 2001).]

Here's this: (it doesn't explicitly state that a non beta version of the software will be released- it's vague)

http://www.digitalvideoediting.com/H...itHomeSet1.htm

And of course, NAB wouldn't be the same without a visit to Matrox, where we'll take a look at the latest version of the RT2000 low-cost real time editing system. No longer mired in the lame-ass Windows Meee, now it'll work with Windows 2000 and Adobe Premiere 6. Even though this stuff might be bit low-end for the pro-editing crowd, it's interesting to see how much editing you can get for under $1000. And, those real time 3D effects alone are worth the price of admission. We're also hoping to hear something about the newest, most secret version of DigiSuite. I'm only guessing here, because it's been so long since we've seen a new version of DigiSuite from Matrox. Will this be the year?

Comment

Hmmmm, A new version of DigiSuite?? I thought the LX was the latest.
      Sounds Interesting I'll check into that.

Regards,
      Elie

Comment

I wouln't get too excited about XP.

At any rate I'd be willing to bet the push is on for a NAB release. It should make quite a splash

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
        X