No announcement yet.

Nero 7 Ultra/Premium Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.7.5.1 working fine and I've owned NERO since 4.0.

Only problem was one rig didn't have the LightScribe service installed, which was easily fixed by visiting http://lightscribe.com/ and downloading it.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 20 February 2007, 09:50.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Enak View Post
      I've been using Nero 7 without problems for a little while now and think it is great.

Me too.
      - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

Mark

@Mark

I give u 1 advice
        Stay away from software Your postings just show your stupidity.The Nero people told you what to do and you just continued acting like a little kid posting your conversation with them.
        Why do you think sw companies have free demo versions?
        Why did you not try before buying?
        Why did you not download their LATEST version and just try out their advices?

Comment

Quite a long time past since I started this thread (28th October 2005). There has been
          quite a few new Nero updates since then and the only difficulty I find is installing the
          multilingual version, otherwise I have no problems with the main objective of this software
          ie. burning all sort of media.

PS. Nero Recode is a great bonus too.
          We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

Comment

Hello Debbie. It was a long time ago.
            I am still burning with the Nero 7.0.1.4, installed FEB 2006 an it works fine for that simple burning work I use it for. I am forced to use Nero to burn my videos (not so much nowly), because Ulead DVDMF (v.3) can't handle DVD+/-RW. It simply can't erase the RWs and it can't burn direct to my burner, only to the HD.
            Otherwise I am not very active with my videos, but more intensively with photo. (come and look at my web albums on my home page, surely you have the link)
            And, @HULK, Mark, old friend. I tried to defend you from forum "attac", but I erased my post. I've been just sorry for such "advices".
            Regards,
            //Fred (after a long time still going strong...)
            It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
            ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nero 7 has given me no troubles and I've been using three burners at once with it (two ATA, one 1394), but then I'm running Windows 2000 and didn't install the InCD "packet writer" component.

--wally.

Comment

Packet writer is a plague.
                //Fred
                It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
                ------------------------------------------------

Comment

I actually like the newest Nero much better than I've liked Nero in a long time. It's been trimmed down, it works flawlessly.

They even made it so that their retrograde shit-codecs don't get force-installed when you aren't looking! Kudos to Ahead for realizing that some of their software sucks donkey cock!
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  If only life were as easy as you
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                  X