Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macrovision crack link broken... URGENT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macrovision crack link broken... URGENT!!

Howdy! I was looking for the macrovision crack to video tools v1.54, and all fingers pointed to a link at the matroxusers site... problems is, the link is broken, and I need to edit some home videos TONIGHT! If someone knows a link that works, could you PLEASE PLEASE reply! I have to send off the final copy tomorrow morning, and I haven't even captured the clips! so yeah... if you can help, please do! (ps... if you have the 1.52 crack, the will do too... I don't care, long as I can just get the clips captured asap!! bye!

The Toast Man

There's a prob with the DTVW site that I'm trying to get to grips with, looks like a DNS server has gone pear shaped. I can still access the MURC site tho, in which case you can find the MV cracked 1.54's at http://www.murc.ws/Vidutils/VT154cr.zip

Hope you'll do the decent thing and pay some return visits.

Comment

E-mail is on the way.

Chris

Comment

thankyou gentlemen... your posts have enabled me to continue my work now... as for returning, I have visited the site many a time in the past, although I have been out of the video editing scene for some time now.. I am only doing this as a favour, although this editing has rekindled my spirits for producing video I must say! I have posted a few times in the past, but it seems that me account was perhaps deleted (perhaps due to inactivity) at any rate, this place has been as helpful as all the other times it has saved me from pulling out my hair. Much appreciated. God bless!

The Toast Man

Comment

gentlemen,

this thread is stoneold, I know, but even 7 years later some people need that macrovision crack. all links given above are broken today .... could anybody tell me where I can get the file?

Comment

Working...
          X