Matrox announces AXIO LE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox announces AXIO LE

There are three Matrox Axio platforms to choose from, Matrox Axio HD, Matrox Axio SD, and the new Matrox Axio LE. All offer ultra high performance editing in HD and SD formats. They differ only in terms of the editing codecs supported, the method of performing Matrox Flex effects, and the audio and video inputs and outputs provided on the breakout boxes.

Matrox Axio goes far beyond the capabilities of systems that combine Adobe Premiere Pro
    and a simple I/O card. With Matrox Axio you get:
    • Many more realtime layers of video and graphics in HD and SD
    • More effects in real time including color correction, chroma/luma keying, speed changes, blur/glow/soft focus, and much more
    • Broadcast-quality, realtime 3D effects with soft edges and realistic shadows
    • Native support for additional codecs including: DVCPRO HD, offline HD, MPEG-2 I-frame in HD and SD, DVCPRO, and DV50
    • Realtime mixing of HD and SD clips on the timeline
    • Realtime mixed-format multi-cam
    • Simultaneous HD and SD output (Axio LE)
    • Accelerated export to DVD, all multimedia formats including Flash Video, and Adobe Clip Notes
    • Audio VU meters on capture

This time Matrox leverages the power of your GPU, be it an ATI X1800 or Nvidia 7800GT to power all the 3D effects

Read on!

So are they keeping the certified dealer only restriction on the LE that they have for the HD and SD?
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

That I don't know, one thing is for sure though, I don't think an all out turnkey solution in mandatory like in full AXIO. You can buy AXIO LE card and Breakout Box alone now.

Turnkey however is always recommended.

Regards,
      Elie

Comment

Working...
      X