X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Announces New "HDR-HC3" HDV Camcorder

Nice form factor:

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Yes, I have touch it two weeks ago, in a Oficial Sony presentation in Barcelona.
    Its a very cut down version, very cheap look. Very expensive price for a camera that looks equal or worse than a cheap mini DV cam.

It has a "nice" feature: high speed frame rate recording. I don't know how it works.

Comment

This is how it works:

Smooth Slow Recording
      By increasing the record rate from 60 fields per second (fps) to 240 fps for 3 seconds allowing you to capture 3 seconds of fast motion and play the video back in 12 seconds. This is great for analyzing a golf swing or a viewing a bird in flight. Read more about the HC3 here: http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTE...efinitionVideo

Anybody hear of a prosumer HD camcorder from Canon yet?
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

CNET is now carrying the story of this camcorder, claiming the price will actually be only $1,400... less than the $1,700 suggested by the CamcorderINFO Web Site article.

.xyz is for every website, everywhere.® We offer the most flexible and affordable domain names to create choice for the next generation of internet users.

The story carries an interesting side note about Panasonic:

"Panasonic, which already has a high-end HD camcorder, plans on coming out with an HD camcorder that will be about the same size or smaller than today's mini-DV cameras in 2007."

"These systems will likely sell for less than $1,000."

Jerry Jones
        I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

Comment

Working...
        X