No announcement yet.

FOX Owned & Operated Stations Choose PANASONIC P2 Memory Card Video Acquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX Owned & Operated Stations Choose PANASONIC P2 Memory Card Video Acquisition

SECAUCUS, NJ (January 16, 2007) -- Panasonic Broadcast today announced that it has signed a three-year agreement with the Fox Entertainment Group, Inc. to supply P2 HD and P2 solid-state camcorders and recorders to all Fox owned-and-operated television stations.

Fox Television Stations, Inc. part of the Fox Entertainment Group, is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated broadcast groups, and comprises 35 stations in 26 markets, covering nearly 45% of U.S. television homes. This includes five duopolies in the top 10 markets, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas and Washington D.C., as well as duopolies in Houston, Minneapolis, Phoenix and Orlando.

Under the terms of the three-year agreement, Panasonic will be the exclusive supplier of certain electronic news gathering (ENG) equipment for Fox’s owned-and-operated television stations. The agreement covers AJ-HPX2000 2/3" P2 HD camcorders, AJ-HPM100 P2 HD mobile recorders, P2 Cards as well as P2 drives and other P2 products.
    Sounds like this "P2" memory card recording is taking off.

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!

No reason for it not to. Looks to be a great product.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X