Effectsoftware to change people's race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effectsoftware to change people's race

Does anyone here know of a software that can take a picture of a person and change his/her race? I.e. change a caucasian into a black or asian person?

Apulo
    Apulo

Photoshop...

Another thing is...what for?

Comment

I don't own photoshop but know a few people that do. However, does this software have an effect that just takes a picture of a person and changes it automatically, or are you implying it will take a lot of work by hand?

The idea is to make the process automatically, it would take too much skill and too much time to do by hand.
      Apulo

Comment

Racial changes are not a standard feature, but you can create one once you gt the hang of the software.

Most higher end photo software (Photoshop, PhotoImpact etc.) lets you change the color settings of a region and whatever else you need to do then save the entire process as a macro for later re-use. In essence this creates custom functions. In fact the hardest part is selecting the region.

Processing order

First you can load the image into morphing software for the purpose of adjusting the nose width/shape, eye shape and other regional differences. I use DebugMode's WinMorph (freeware).

After that you can use the photo software to perform the color changes and do some touching up of the details.
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 17 March 2007, 18:12.
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
        X