US Store to buy camera batteries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Store to buy camera batteries?

Where do you guys in the US normally buy camera batteries online?

Anyone familiar with http://www.ebatts.com or HiCapacity Power Products?
    Last edited by TnT; 3 November 2007, 16:30.
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Wholesale Battery Suppliers: alkaline, lithium, rechargeable, coin and watch batteries. Including Energizer, Sony, Panasonic, AA, AAA Batteries. Wholesale bulk prices.

and

are the places I shop.

However, One time I purchased Energizer replacement for my Sony camcorder (batteries.com) and it lasted as long as my 3 years old original.

After that I did purchase OEM battery from E-bay, and I was nicely surprised, It lasted as long as the original one when brand new.

Don’t know the places you’re talking about.

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

I've bought generic batteries for my camcorder and all my past/present still cameras on eBay. A lot of the retail websites are just resellers of the same "Made In China" generics you get from the Hong Kong eBay sellers.

The generic batteries have always performed just as well as the OEM's. Maybe I've just gotten lucky but I've never had a problem with them.

For example, I just got two NB-4L batts for a Canon SD1000 from a seller in HK for about $8.00, shipping included.

I have two old NB-5L generics ($10 total) that are just now starting to fade after 2 years and 20,000 plus pictures.
      Paul's Travel Pictures

Comment

For the record i bought an extra battery on ebay and it was dead. they told me to send it back but i forgot and that was like a year ago now. bummer
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
        X