post-apocalyptic playground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post-apocalyptic playground

if you turn the wrong corner, you end up in the strangest places. case in point: a forsaken amusement park at the end of the world. probably built in the 60ties, it is now long out of order. while the colorful lightbulbs are still in place, sheet metal has rusted through, plastic is brittle and nature has taken over again.

will have to go back there with a proper camera. if you ever want to do a horror movie or need a really, really weird setting for your pictures, come here. you don't even need sound effects, everything eerily creaks in the wind.

mfg
    wulfman
    Attached Files
    "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
    "Lobsters?"
    "Really? I didn't know they did that."
    "Oh yes, red means help!"

Ghosts of Priyapat...
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

I'll post a couple more photos once I get there again. the ferris wheel and the carousel are especially daunting..

mfg
      wulfman
      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
      "Lobsters?"
      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

It looks a very cool site... Strange that it was just abandonded, those carts look cool...
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I saw a similar park but still in function in Chisinau Moldova. Didn't take any pictures.

Comment

Actually I did but not of similar track. Actually someone else took this pic of me.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X