Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows Digital Rights Management cracked....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Digital Rights Management cracked....

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Mein Gott In Himmel!

Will wonders never cease? The Register posts a story that isn't filled with lies, supposition and baseless crap?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!?!?!

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

What this guy did is very cool. It's sad that he has to post in anonymously because of the DMCA.

Unfortunately, this only breaks DRMv2, which isn't really out yet. DRMv1 is different, and not cracked yet.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

No no, you're missing the point.

For the first time in recorded history, the register has printed actual news - and backed it up with a link.

This is a historic event. We should all bow down before the forces of good - they have won a major victory against the shit-mongering reporters of the Register, in forcing them to report actual news!

- Gurm

P.S. Sarcasm - ain't it a bitch?

P.P.S. I still think that a prerequisite for working at the Register is the ability to lie in 8 languages and not feel guilty about it.

P.P.P.S. Can you guess that I started off as a Journalism major?

P.P.P.P.S. Can you guess how many journalists work at the Register? I'll give you a hint - it rhymes with "queer ho".
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        I would still get screwed

Comment

P.P.P.P.S. Can you guess how many journalists work at the Register? I'll give you a hint - it rhymes with "queer ho".
          Ten or more?

Comment

Less... (0).
            Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

yup... strange things are happening... I just installed the latest Logitech Mouseware, and for the first time in history they didn't break a lot of stuff! What _IS_ this world coming to indeed

Comment

Working...
              X