Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerleap taking advanced orders on thePL-iP3/T!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerleap taking advanced orders on thePL-iP3/T!

Pre-order the PL-iP3/T including 1.2 GHz "Tualatin" Celeron processor with 100 MHz FSB. Projected ship date: November 15. Limited availability - one per customer, please.
    Introductory Special: Only $169.00!

My buddy is ordering one of these for his P2B-LS. He gave me back my 850 he was using and took the Gigger to a friend who just bought a Slot 1/FC-PGA Tyan MB. I'll let you know how this works out on his system.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I would be most interested on any feedback even though I just got a fcpga 1GHz@1.24GHz running at present.

Comment

Update ...
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

More expensive than an AthlonXP 1700 (1,46GHz), That is not cheap. Well you need a new motherboard with the Athlon unfortunately.

But a cheap KT266A MB+AthlonXP 1600 will go for roughly $180-$190. That's a better buy if you ask me. If you don't want to get any DDR, an even cheaper KT133A MB will fit the bill.

Comment

Another MB isn't cheaper if you have an P2B-xS variant ... that and possibly introducing a new set of problems.

Comment

You have a point there, but I still think that intel does overprice their CPU's compared to AMD, maybe it's the otherway around, AMD underpricing their parts compared to intel.

Comment

Working...
              X