Bargain Lite-On 241040 price UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargain Lite-On 241040 price UK

Dabs have it for £89.30 - free delivery! By far the cheapest price I've seen. Needless to say, one is winging its way to me
    FT.

You can get one for £86.47 at E-Buyer , but that doesnt include delivery.

These guys do a good price on Plextor SCSIs too.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

take a look at wwwoverclockers.co.uk they have them for 73 pounds + vat + del
      is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
      Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

=£94.61 inc cheapest delivery.

Keep em coming!

Looks like it's basically taken a drop in price everywhere. A bargain. I waited 1 day for Dabs to get stock, and it arrived next day! It came with Nero 5.5 and one of each media.

T.
        FT.

Comment

Is it a good brand? That LiteOn, sound unheard of. You can get 24 Speed Teac for £101
          Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Again no notification! what gives?

According to many, this particular LiteOn is actually a rebadged Plextor, and will copy just about anything - hence it is better bargain than the TDK!

T.
            FT.

Comment

I have a 1210S and think its fantastic!

I'll probably get one of the new Plextor IDE drives now though...
              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Just got done burning some DivX on it with no probs.

The bundled version of Nero states it will only work with the drive it is supplied with! Has anybody verified this? One clue I have is that it has a manual for the drive on the CD - this looks technically correct (right piccies etc) but mentions no names.

Does anyone know what the undocumented pins on the rear of the drive are for? There are 3 pairs to the left of the audio connectors and 2 pair on the right of the drive (both when looking from the rear).

T.
                FT.

Comment

Working...
                X