Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomshardware release of video, how to unlock your XP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomshardware release of video, how to unlock your XP!

Hi, look what I found...

Read the latest computer hardware news, analysis and opinions on Tom's Hardware and get a glimpse into the future of cutting edge tech. | Tom's Hardware

Maybe a big help for some of you!

/C-A

Thanks for the link but I'm an idle so and so and let the people selling me the cpu do the job. That way if it doesn't work and sling it back at em!
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Good video, but in my 1700+ box the bottleneck is the G400. It probably wouldn't do me much good to overclock her.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Whats this rubish they ar on about that you need 1Ghz processor to run the video smoothley in full screen, I have PIII 616 and it runs smooth as a silk and I only use 60% of my CPU while watching it
        Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Cool! I might have to look into what these XPs are costing...

BTW: The video runs fluidly here too on a PIII-450 and a G550 on Win2k.
          Cheers,
          Steve (aka SteveC)

"Life is what you make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Working...
          X