Mozilla 0.9.7 is out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla 0.9.7 is out.

Choose from Desktop, iOS, Android, or let us email you a mobile download link.

Something from the release notes:

The Save Page operation now also saves images, stylesheets, objects and applets included in the page.

At last
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

You know, I like Mozilla. Honestly, I do. I have this problem though - Netscape 6.x works fine on my machine, but when I install Mozilla (even on a clean installation of Windows) the plugins just don't work right. The Java plugin installs but never runs (just keeps saying "please install the Java plugin"), the Shockwave plugin malfunctions... someone wanna help me?

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

I have the same thing with the Java plugin, thought it was just me screwing things up.

Comment

hey, the murc icon is finally in the link-bar!

great!

no, cannot run java-apps either...

mfg
        wulfman
        "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
        "Lobsters?"
        "Really? I didn't know they did that."
        "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Oh this is much faster... WooHoo
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

No problem with the Java plugin, but maybe that's because I install the Java/javascript dll files in the plugin folder myself. I just wonder how the flipping hell I can disable the javascript editor once it's on, without closing down Mozilla completely and then restarting it.

If you want the complete plugins folder, I have zipped it and put it on my homepage. You can download it here (2.5Mb)
            Make a backup of your existing plugin folder ofcourse

Jord.
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

There is a simple solution to the plugin problem...

Those programs dosen't recognise Mozilla..

Installa copy of NS 4.x and then copy the plugins from that plugin directory....
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I've got no problem at all, all works fine though I haven't got netscape installed.
                Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I've been using the previous version of Mozilla as my browser on my Linux box and really like it.

John

Comment

Grab the nightly build (12-27-2001) off their ftp... fixes a few of them Oy's (like when submitting a post no refreshed page hang
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

thx greebe!

mfg
                      wulfman
                      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                      "Lobsters?"
                      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Working...
                      X