RAM prices coming down???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAM prices coming down???

Just done my daily chores of browsing the web for price rise and reductions in RAM, crucial's 512MB ECC DDR has come down by £10.00.

Could it mean that RAM prices are gonna lower again?

Or more importantly, is it time to <B>buy</B>?

J1NG

256mb is the same no change. Although perhaps this a good sign.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The bastards over at K******* promised me last December that they would drop in January but that as we all know did not happen personaly if I were you I would still wait for a month or so to see what happens as I doubt they will rise!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

RAM prices are at about a normal price right now. (The low prices of last year were WAY below equilibrium) Don't expect prices to drop too much unless there are some unforseen events.

Comment

the prices have been droping steadily by a couple of $$ per week the latest month, not much but it's moving...
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
          X