Outlook Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Express

hey guys. real quick question here. Can you set up Aol mail in outlook express? For years i've thought no, but my brother recently told me 5 minutes ago to set up his aol mail to outlook and he won't listen to me. and i cant find any new info on it anymo.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

I've got the solution for all AOL problems: don't use aol

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Actually with ultra-new versions you might be able to. Those versions can retrieve Hotmail and Yahoo mail, why not AOL?

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

what about this. i dont have a link cos it was an aol link my brother just messaged to me.

Now Send and Receive AOL™ Mail from any standard email program using

eNetBot Mail 2.2 - FREE 30 Day Trial

"Better AOL E-Mail" - Wall Street Journal,
        May 25, 2000

Help with getting started (download, setup, installing and checking for mail - first time users click here)

Purchase eNetBot Mail (One time fee of US$19.95 only!)

Unlock eNetBot Mail (After Purchasing eNetBot Mail)

I have a problem (Get answers to your problems - All users whether evaluating or registered can use our online support)

Key features

Send and Receive AOL mail from any POP3 compliant email program.

Multiple email accounts with AOL or any other mail provider (your school or work or another ISP) can be received in the same email program.

Access your AOL mail when at work or when connected through a different ISP.

Does not affect the functioning of your AOL mail tool.

Easy to use. You do not need to learn to use a new mail program. Use the mail client you are familiar with.

Send and receive multiple file attachments.

Full Email support and updates for one year from the date of registration.

And much more!

eNetBot requires Microsoft Windows XP/ME/98/95/2000 or Windows NT version. 4.0 and above. It is typically loaded at Windows startup and runs unobtrusively in the background. eNetBot supports either dial-up or permanent Internet connections.
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I'll tell you this is a very good question for the General Hardware/Software forum.

Joel
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

:P lol wow .. the first time ive been moved... i dont know how to feel.
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Usually when a girl is moved because of me, she feels incredible.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

maybe this helps

Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

Rakido
                "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                  Usually when a girl is moved because of me, she feels incredible.
                  haha that was good

ps. thanks Rakido thats what i needed
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                  X