Bitboys AXE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Nappe1,

I have always enjoyed your posts. And your early enthusiasm for the Parhelia around the web (feels way back now...) was one of the reasons that my interest was piqued, and I suppose one step that led to me owning one now.

Bitboys, as far as I can work out, have been incredibly unlucky, and perhaps occasionally a little naive. But I still like hearing about them, and what they are up to.

I honestly believe that you should consider a career in the private eye business, given how far ahead of others you often are, with what turns out to be pretty good info. Even if some of it has resulted in you feeling your "curse"!

regards

gnep
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Bitboyz just seem to be ahead of their time.
      The eDram is just too expensive to implement atm.
      But if you look at Intels next gen Xeon chips, they are embedding up to 12Mb of cache on the chips core. This is what the AXE chips have. (were supposed to have).
      All we hear/see is white papers and some rough silicon, nothing finalised. Thats probably because they are too busy looking into the future, looking for the most promising path to take.
      Good luck to them. And i hope they do well, somebody needs to be thinking of something other than profit..

Jez
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
      X