No announcement yet.

19 inch monitor suggestion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting the stores won't help you very much. Especially stores like Best Buy. At least, only use it to judge the menus and features of various monitors. The reason I say this is because when those stores have monitor displays, they have a herd of monitors running near each other, and they're all running off of signal splitters. This means that 1) the monitors are being bombarded with EM interference, and 2) they're all getting noisy, low-quality input signals. When you give a good monitor and a bad monitor muddy inputs, it's hard to tell the two monitors apart.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Drizzt, I'm using the LG 915FT+ at work and have the 17" version at home. Really nice.
      Laurie
      ======

Comment

Some good suggestions here, I was about to start my own thread on a similar theme. Anyone had any experience/opinions of a Hitachi CM721 or Philips 109B? They are within my budget and are readily available here in WA. I'm leaning towards the Philips. I think
        Thanks.
        "You win again gravity!"

Comment

Working...
        X