IE save as BMP ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use this program to download entire websites:
    HTTrack is a free (GPL, libre/free software) and easy-to-use offline browser utility. It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the 'mirrored' website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system. WinHTTrack is the Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Seven/8 release of HTTrack, and WebHTTrack the Linux/Unix/BSD release.

Freeware, very stable, and lot of usefull options (e.g. put all images in one folder, keep original structure, limit the browse-paths, ...)
    I believe you can also use it to download a single html file with images.

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Cheers Jorg

Another strange thing just occured with IE6.

For some reason I can no longer view the source of webpages, either by right-clicking/select source or by using view in the toolbar.

Works ok for local pages but nothing on the web.

Assuming related to the other problem.

I did a full check of my system yestarday and I don't have a virus or anything, any new suggestion for this one guys.

My setup software wise has been the same for ages so it isn't a change there, except windows updates

Comment

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q260650
        Work-Box:P4C3.0GHz; DFI LAN Party875Pro, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC3500 DDRAM, ==>>PARHELIA 128+ZALMAN HEATPIPE MOD<<==, 2 x WD360 Raptor 36Gig RAID 0, MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80Gig, Plextor PX-W4824A, Toshiba SD-M1612, 2x BenQ FP767 17"TFT

MEDIA-BOX:P4C3,2GHz; ASUS P4P800 Deluxe, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC4000 DDRAM, Radeon9800XT, 2xHitachi HDS722512-VLSA80; RAID0, Plextor PX-116A, PX-708A, Plextor Premium/T3B

Comment

Working...
        X