Outlook nightmare, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook nightmare, please help

I need to recover deleted emails in Outlook!

I went to delete the the items in my spam folder and went through the motions of deleting and then emptying the deleted items folder. However I accidently emptied Inbox instead of my spam folder. How can I recover them, I have not cleaned out my inbox in a LONG time, about 2500 emails long time.

Any, help would be most helpful, and this is at home so I don't have Exchange.

Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Behold the power of Google:

Comment

sadly i knew about this and it is related to Exchange only not Internet mail

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Easy recovery pro?

Comment

I fear the worst
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

as do I Greebe but I was hoping someone had some special magic

Comment

I think Outlook XP does periodic backup (automatic), no? Mine does.
              P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
              Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
              And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Try doing a system restore. Only thing I can think of
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Success!!!!! OnTrack Easyrecovery is just the thing needed. I got all of my inbox back. Now to make a backup

Comment

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Woohoo - good to hear D
                      Meet Jasmine.
                      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Excellent news!

Comment

Working...
                        X