No announcement yet.

£uck or Doh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about some Britt burning a CD - they cost less than a Euro now and mailing (as in envelope with a stapmp) it to you?

Comment

Pace Doh I'm to knackered to think hangs head in shame.
      Anyway I reburn't the CD and it's now sat on my bed and some time this weekend I may slap Mandrake 9 back on again. One of the reasons why I can be arsed to get broadband very fast connection at work and free CD's.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
        One of the reasons why I can be arsed to get broadband very fast connection at work and free CD's.
        Sounds like me. The perfect job...
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Mandrake up and running as I type. Next job getting samba up again.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

np mate!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

One thing about cd-burners.

You NEED to make sure you don't run your burner in one of the Multi-DMA modes. In these modes, there is no error correction on the cable, so if any of your data gets damaged on the wire, the CD burner will write the damaged data, but not notice it has written damaged data to the disk. Use Ultra-DMA or PIO-4 instead.

I admit that this sort of corruption is very rare, but I have been bitten by it once. Very unusual
              80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Working...
              X