dumb led question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb led question...

The connector that is used to connect a led (e.g. a case led) to a mainboard, what is it called ? You know, that thing at the end of the cable coming from the caseled that fits on the mainboard...
    (if I describe it like this to the guy at the hardware-store, he apparantly has no clue what I'm talking about... )

Some (scsi ?) harddisks also have led-connections, they basically have the same shape as the mainboard ones, but are smaller. Any idea what they are usually called ?

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

I know exactly what your aiming at
    Sadly I dont know their specifik names either
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Think those be IDC header connectors (different sizes)
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X