Xp2200+???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xp2200+???

I have short question regarding the 2200+. How big is the chance that I will get hold of a Tbred B if I get one of these???

Is the transition to the B revision complete? Are there any A revision CPU's left out there?

Yes there are! And quite big if the situation is the same in over there as it is here!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

just remind me what the big diff is between the A rev and the B rev?
      PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
      Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
      +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Mainly frequency headroom.

BTW, thanks for replying Guru.

Comment

Re: Xp2200+???

Originally posted by Novdid
          I have short question regarding the 2200+. How big is the chance that I will get hold of a Tbred B if I get one of these???

Is the transition to the B revision complete? Are there any A revision CPU's left out there?
          I'd say chances are fairly high since they've completed the change a while ago.

Why don't you go to your local dealer and simply ask for a REV B?

Comment

Re: Re: Xp2200+???

Originally posted by Kurt
            Why don't you go to your local dealer and simply ask for a REV B?
            It's a bit difficult if you're ordering online...

Comment

send them an email. you are the customer after all, and you have the right to inquire about the exact specifics of the product, if it is not cleary stated on the website.
              That such confusion should arise, is a good reason for them to include the revision status in their product description.

->The number of times i have been to a website for them to advertise 128Mb DDR RAM. no CAS, not even speed ratings. i mean, who in their right mind would buy anything blindfolded?

send email, if no reply, then just send another email explaining why you won't be purchasing the product from them. They'll get back to you eventually, and it is in their best interest to have customer feedback about theri site.
              PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
              Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
              +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

I guess you're right. I'll send them a mail as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                X