AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Very cool.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

When I read the thread title, I thought it was about glue that would only stick to whatever you were glueing together, not your fingers or the underlying surface.

Guess I wasn't that far off
        <font size="-4">User error:
        Replace user and try again.
        System 1: P4 2.8@3.25, P4C800-E Deluxe, 1024MB 3200 CL2, 160+120 GB WD, XP Pro, Skystar 2, Matrox Parhelia 128R, Chieftec Dragon Full Tower (Silver).
        System 2: P4 2.0, Intel 845, 1024MB Generic RAM, 80GB WD, XP Pro, Promise Ultra133 TX2, GF3 Ti500. Resides in a neat Compaq case.
        </font>

Comment

I can never use superglue without covering my fingers
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

TOXIc LEAD?

OMG! Turn off all the computers until smart glue comes out!
            How can you possibly take anything seriously?
            Who cares?

Comment

Well, when I solder I alyways have a fan blowing the gaseuous lead away. But when the you are not soldering and the solders are "stuck" together, I doubt any toxic will get you out unless you sit there for 100000 years or something, haha.

When solders go into eyes, it hurts like shite! (Too lazy to put on goggles... not a good thig)

I just can't picture solder being replaced....

Comment

right. If you listen to all the alarm bells from all the environment and health nuts, you won't even get out of bed in the morning.

...but as to replacing all the polluting materials, I think that will happen, if the human race lives that long.

...but even after everything is "safe", it is human nature to find something else terribly dangerous so everybody can play important, make money for nothing and get their chicks for free...

- Dire Straits
                Last edited by mutz; 9 August 2003, 01:22.
                How can you possibly take anything seriously?
                Who cares?

Comment

In new construction lead solder on water pipes is already a code violation, so the move is on to replace it where ever practical.

That said you could die from overexposure to almost anything, so whatthehell.....quit worrying

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                  X