THG: Just shut up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THG: Just shut up

Happened to see a thread at Tech-Report, mocking THG's latest. Went to read them myself.

I now remember why I don't go there anymore, Intel has THG placed squarely in their pocket.

THG: Just go away now.

LOL, that's THG

And they are comparing A64 2.2GHz with a 3.6GHz P4EE that won't be here anytime soon

I think AMD should be make clear that their competitors (Intel) won't be able to run the future apps because of 64bit

Comment

THG seem to have completely forgotten that "The enthusiast Community" already has a 64bit OS to run AMD64..and i dont mean the WinXP64 Beta.

Tom is loosing his touch in choosing impartial writers, maybe he should start writing articles himself before he loses any more respect.
      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior
        Tom is loosing his touch in choosing impartial writers, maybe he should start writing articles himself before he loses any more respect.
        Like THAT could happen
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

ThG, whent completely down the drain when Tom stopped writing and then it had already started sliding.
          Nowdays THG is a Sponsored PR department for INTEL and NVIDIA.
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

well.. i never liked THG.. and i dislike Nvidia... would sooner buy an AMD card (forgive me oh gods of the Great M) but i never liked AMD either... inspite of intels shortcomings i still prefer them....
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Yeah, Tom's been a crack whore for Intel for quite some time now.. that article isn't surprising coming from his site.

Comment

Working...
              X