nvidia releases nforce OC/tweak tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvidia releases nforce OC/tweak tools

I have not checked it but I think its give all your temp/voltage readings as well as allow you to change your overclock settings in windows !!

Forceware

You better install it or else...!!!

Comment

Downloading now to try on my NF7-S v2.

Uh oh though - version 1.0 - the worst version a driver could ever be

Comment

That must be the most user unfriendly software ever! No info on what a button done if you hover over it,no help at all on what you should be doing apart from the pop ups.

There's a pdf on the download page - make sure you get it!

Also I can't get to the advanced page. IT doesn't tell me this or why, just I cant click on it. Reading the pdf says I need a BIOS upgrade... just doing a flashmenu windows bios update thingy....

Comment

Well that's a load of rubbish- My Barton 2500 has run fine at 190x10 since I got it. Set it back to default 166x11, then in this software up it to 190 again and it blue screens. I can't change the multiplier.

The BIOS update did give me the graphs now though, but still no advanced settings

Comment

Well it works for my a7n8x dlx, but I only get basic stuff as well...but its good enough for me

My cpu will run reliably at 2350, but has cold boot problems at anything over 2250, so it hits the spot for me

The advanced stuff would be nice, but I guess I will have to wait for asus to do a bios update

booting @ 204x11, tweaking in windows to 211x11, seems to be stable for me
            Last edited by Marshmallowman; 28 October 2003, 21:50.

Comment

Working...
            X