What Brand of Video Card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Brand of Video Card?

I was curious to see how many of us Murcers still use a matrox card in their main machine. Vote honest, I don't care if you have one in your work's, Mom's, Cousin's dog's PC.

Do you have one in your main machine?
    Matrox
    0%
    Ati
    0%
    Nvidia
    0%
    SiS
    0%
    Intel
    0%
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

My make isn't on the list
    Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Re: What Brand of Video Card?

Originally posted by Byock
      I was curious to see how many of us Murcers still use a matrox card in their main machine. Vote honest, I don't care if you have one in your work's, Mom's, Cousin's dog's PC.

Do you have one in your main machine?
      ROFL
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by breezer
        My make isn't on the list
        Uh, Trident?
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

ATI here, I could install the PCI Millennium and pretend I have it running in my main machine, but that's just a videobios flash backup card
          I'm still full of remorse because I sold my 32mb DH G400

Comment

What's this new fangled Nvidia you're talking about? I'm using my state-of-the-art cutting-edge Rendition Verite 2200 (Hercules Thriller3D).

(Parhelia)

Comment

Kyro II and not very happy with it

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

An S3 Savage Pro here until I get my Parhelia back from Ireland (RMA Europe). Matrox at work too, but I can't double vote...

And also Matrox in my server, Matrox in my dad's PC and Matrox in my brother's PC.

Comment

Yes. It's in a Tyan Thunder K8W doing the rounds until a new graphics card I want comes along.

It always gets replaced eventually by a card that suits that machine it's on, but yes. It is IN the machine right now.

Eh, I don't need to say which Matrox card now do I?

J1NG

Comment

A GF3 in my main box, a G450 in my Linux box, and a shiny new ATI once (if) I ever get a job.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Parhelia in my main machine, a Millennium I in my dad's, will wait for next year to replace it with...I have no idea yet, lemme see what P751 Matrox will release then
                      All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

looks like I am one of the very few who actually uses nVIDIA products shame on me!

FX5200... just wait till I get 2 DVI TFTs next year. 2D goodness will be back

Comment

Still using the trusty ol' Marvel G200, until it gets moved over to the HTPC, if I ever do that.
                          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

I have my G400DH in my server, but it certainly doesn't count, since there's not even a monitor connected to it. I voted ATI.
                            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

See sig
                              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
                              X