Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winamp 5 final

edit: Winamp 5 (official link)

(also deleted the "pre release" mirrors link since the article seems to have been removed)
    Last edited by Admiral; 16 December 2003, 06:19.

downloaded. not installed yet.
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

I installed it on top of RC10 (beta 4) to keep my settings and it seems allright.

Comment

Sounds ok. No big reason to use it though. Should add I don't normally use winamp. Will probably use this one, as the default skin is much nicer than the old winamp shin, which I couldn't stand. Actually, the more I use it the more I like it
        Last edited by DentyCracker; 15 December 2003, 15:43.
        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Installed and it is working fine so far. I see no difference from the beta as of yet.
          How come that neither www.winamp.com nor www.nullsoft.com mention it?
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Neither Winamp.com nor Nullsoft.com have mentioned it during the entire beta process, either.

_ Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

I think I'll stick with Foobar...
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Foobar licks my sweaty nuts, and then drools into a pile of dog shit, and then eats it.

Seriously, Foobar is a love/hate thing. I hate.

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                I would still get screwed

Comment

It's official now.

Winamp 5

Comment

Using it now. Let's see if it's better than 2.90.

Comment

The Winamp.com frontpage has been updated with the Winamp 5 final release.

Have it installed. Works just like RC8 did as far as I can tell. I use MAD MP2 plug-in with SSRC DS output. It's a fine combination with my Echo Indigo sound card.

Jammrock
                      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

The Winamp.com frontpage has been updated with the Winamp 5 final release.

Have it installed. Works just like RC8 did as far as I can tell. I use MAD MP2 plug-in with SSRC DS output. It's a fine combination with my Echo Indigo sound card.

I also found this fun little page full of Winamp 5 plug-ins and whatnot:

Jammrock
                        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Received 404 error, the file cannot be found on winamp.com`s server. Did the other (mirror) links refer to the same (final) version?
                          Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Jammrock, could point me where to download the MAD plugin for winamp?

Winamp5 is working fine for me too, RC8 gave me some problems when on a 4.1 speaker setup :s probably the fault of my nforce2 drivers though.
                            <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

OK, the other links point to nullsoft.com, so i guess its the final version.
                              Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Working...
                              X