Win2k and NT4 source leaked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

I guess if there is enough code someone could release a new version of windows with all the crap removed.
    Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
    Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

ROTFL, "We Are Morons" found in the code comments
      Last edited by Nowhere; 17 February 2004, 12:55.

Comment

Awesome.
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Wow, nice find, Nowhere.

Hmm, all the files are .cpp. Goes against that old "Windows was made in VB" thing, eh?

Comment

hmm... I am surprised that MSFT didn't steal anything from GNU or BSD

Comment

with what MS are paying their lawyers, they know better ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                hmm... I am surprised that MSFT didn't steal anything from GNU or BSD
                It's really dumb to steal from BSD. The way it's licensed, you can do whatever you want with it other than remove the copyright info. Earlier versions of Windows borrowed <B>heavily</B> from BSD.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Attached Files
                  We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Working...
                  X