My Project -56k unfriendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Tone
    I just heard about this online design and manufacture shop that I thought people might be interested in:

eMachineShop manufactures low-cost prototype and production runs of custom parts. Get a fast quote or design and order your parts with our free CAD software. We offer CNC Milling and Turning, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Injection Molding, and dozens of materials. Online Ordering. Free Shipping. Quality Guaranteed.

I want one in the UK!
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing Fat Tone! Damn, wish I had known about this at the beginning of my project.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Hey Fat Tone, I just read this in the FAQ:

Do you ship internationally?
      Yes.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Thanks Dave You'd have to weigh up the benefits of designing it yourself against the international shipping costs!

Aside: Aww shoot, a floppy just came out my drive in 2 pieces and left the spring behind

edit: found spring
        Last edited by Fat Tone; 29 June 2004, 10:09.
        FT.

Comment

How's the project going Dave?
          FT.

Comment

LOL @FT
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Why can't I see the last pics he posted?

side note - I've used emachineshop before. Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                How's the project going Dave?
                Sadly, I haven't touched the project since June 22nd Funny thing though, the last two weeks, my family and friends have been bugging me to start up again and I have been getting the itch (not that itch) to finish this bad boy off. I think I got discouraged with the laminate. Hopefully this Sunday I can start up again.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                  Why can't I see the last pics he posted?

side note - I've used emachineshop before. Not bad.
                  The dumbass that I am, I forgot to pay my webhosting bill, so those pics are no more on the server. I'll post new one's in a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                  X