No announcement yet.

Good 19in LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy that on LG. I bought the HP F1904 a few weeks back. It's pretty much OK for eur 499 with speakers (cheap harman kardon small stuff). The only probs I have with it is that the viewing angle vertically is not as large as I'd like (horizntally it's quite good though) and I always have this impression that the colour uniformity is lacking quite a bit (but it could be me, I need to test this well really).

The nice thing I like about it, and why I bought it, are:
    1. Gaming is quite good (not as good as the LG1930B I had on try though), but then I only play Fighter Ace and NWN currently, which may not be a real test
    2. Speakers. At least I have sound
    3. And this did it: height/vertical orientation (bedn down/up) and left/right turn canbe done and easy at that (Thsi the LG lacked)

Image is way way sharp btw.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

LG makes excellent panels. I understand my 23" 1920x1200 HP L2335 uses an LG panel.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
        LG makes excellent panels. I understand my 23" 1920x1200 HP L2335 uses an LG panel.
        Where's a drooling smiley when you need one?
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
          It's LG.Philips.

Generally the LG screens are lower end than the Philips ones (the LCD panel is only part of the equation).

Comment

I say get the 17" Samsung that has 12ms response time.
            Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
            Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Working...
            X