sharing a phone line between two phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by az
      Exactly. They are market leader, and they do have nice features, but their reliability sucks.

Doesn't you GF's phone still have warranty on it? If not, and you don't need it anymore, you could send it to me and I could try to fix it

AZ
      Yes, she still has the warranty. But she was so upseted by the service of the local telephone dealer that she has almost no courage to go to ask them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
        do you mean that there actually are phones that dont alow you to "lift the reciever" and dial a number?? (or listen to the dial tone)
        AZ meant the "call button" - dial numbers before one makes the call, am I right, AZ? The telephone in my office has this button. I was wrong to say that most of the phones don't have this one. Actually, phones with display should all have this button, I suppose.

Of course you can just lift the phone and dial the numbers. But some of the telephones (with display) don't allow you to dial more than 18 digits. If you dial more digits, the last digit will be simply replaced.

Comment

Working...
        X