Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opera 8 finished! (Ha! Got ya, Paddy ;))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is that site that tells you "your browser sucks, get a new one" if you go there with ANYTHING but IE? Now THAT is what I call zealotry.. no that's what I call being a stupid ****ole for no reason whatsoever, and why again did I want to visit his site?

Opera and Firefox SHOULD be supported by anyone who does not support the MS monopoly.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
      What is that site that tells you "your browser sucks, get a new one" if you go there with ANYTHING but IE? Now THAT is what I call zealotry.. no that's what I call being a stupid ****ole for no reason whatsoever, and why again did I want to visit his site?

Opera and Firefox SHOULD be supported by anyone who does not support the MS monopoly.
      Sports News, Stats & Projections
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Hey I like Opera, ( Thanks Az )
        I'm still a little disppointed that it doesn't load every site I visit. I use IE for those sites. But I've learned alot of the features of opera that I like. The tab browsing, the mail client, the sessions, the right click dictionary etc, the mouse gestures ( but now I have a new mouse that has a back button ) the password manager, the custom bookmarks up on the tool bar, and the status bar of pages being loaded. Yeah I know that IE can do all those things with add ons, but I didn't know about them for IE until after I had Opera. There are a couple of things I wish the mail client can do, but it's better than outlook. I'm pretty happy about how opera work out. But I've never tried Firefox

Comment

Question: how to move tabs bar beneath adress bar? I tried everything that's intuitive...

Comment

right click->customize dialog->placement perhaps? (Don't have Opera handy yet under this OS).

Comment

Working...
            X