No announcement yet.

Outlook 2003 = CRAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbird works fine with IMAP, no subscribing, etc...

If you want to try it out, you can get free imap account at email.si (you can access your account using pop, imap and webmail).

Comment

Originally posted by UtwigMU
      Tbird works fine with IMAP, no subscribing, etc...

If you want to try it out, you can get free imap account at email.si (you can access your account using pop, imap and webmail).
      Thanks but I already use Thunderbird and it is by far the best IMAP email program out there.
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

BTW, I switched to using Exchange as opposed to IMAP or POP and all of my problems went away, imagine that! Thanks for your help Jamm and everyone.

And the reason I can use Exchange is that when I am in the lab, I can access my email via a web browser now. I couldn';t do this before. And since all of the filters are server side, then there is no more problems.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
          BTW, I switched to using Exchange as opposed to IMAP or POP and all of my problems went away, imagine that! Thanks for your help Jamm and everyone.

And the reason I can use Exchange is that when I am in the lab, I can access my email via a web browser now. I couldn';t do this before. And since all of the filters are server side, then there is no more problems.

Dave
          That's one thing that MS did right, was Outlook Web Access. You should have told me that was your delima, I would have steered you in that direction

Jammrock
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
          X