@ Vj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Vj

As far as I remember you have two pointing devices connected. What would you say about two cursors ?

Yep, I have two pointing devices connected (trackball + in-keyboard pointing device)... Hmm, two cursors might be interesting at times...

I just wonder if it will work with my trackball... Only one way to find out...

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll give it a go!

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I have downloaded it, but I'll wait to install it on my PC: I currently need it desperately, so I won't venture 'odd' software at this time.

Jörg
      pixar

Comment

OK, I tried it...

But something must be wrong: the system just behaves as before, both mouse devices move the same cursor...

edit: just read the site, I should download an additional software (not just the driver)... Will try tonight.

Jörg
        Last edited by VJ; 14 September 2005, 01:23.
        pixar

Comment

Just tried with the additional software, and it starts out fine: I see two mouse cursors (the traditional Windows one, and then another one which looks like a compass direction).

However, there are two issues:
          • mouse cursors are linked together (the windows cursor can move independantly of the CPN cursor, but when the CPN cursor is moved, the windows cursor snaps to it)
          • CPN cursor only works on the primary display (Matrox Parhelia in dualhead independant).

So while the concept is nice, it doesn't work for 100%...

But I'll keep an eye out, thanks!

Jörg
          pixar

Comment

BTW, I've had recently some weird/fun interface idea including mouse and tablet that is sensitive to the angle of the pen...and this one could be developed at least in some research project in some...2 or 3 years

Comment

Working...
            X