Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nowhere
    ...and there's wired model for 30$...
    Really? Not on pricewatch, or Logitech's homepage, or... link?
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Comment

http://geizhals.at/a81043.html

mfg
      wulfman
      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
      "Lobsters?"
      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfman
        Thanks. It's 20E, meaning yeah like $35, but good luck finding one here.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

yup. also got my OEM for around 30$.
          It's selling very good where I work , many of my coworkers have one... ended up buying it from some place else though, as we ran out at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            Thanks. It's 20E, meaning yeah like $35, but good luck finding one here.
            Actually, I did, just for you.

I went to pricewatch and searched for "logitech ultra", and there's a couple vendors selling it in the $25 range.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
              Actually, I did, just for you.

I went to pricewatch and searched for "logitech ultra", and there's a couple vendors selling it in the $25 range.
              Ohhhh. I was looking at UltraX. What, I wonder, is the difference between Ultra and UltraX?

Comment

Well, one of them called it "Ultra X".
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Uhmm...the one for 30$ is called UltraX here also

Comment

my UltraX is also called Ultraflat.

Comment

Radio Shack near here is selling a Compaq ... must be a logitech one-off because it's EXACTLY like the UltraX Media Desktop. Wireless keyboard and mouse, ultraflat keys, etc.

For $50.

Comment

Logitech Ultra X 967353-0403 104 Normal Keys 6 Function Keys PS/2 Wired Standard Keyboard - OEM - $19.00
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Radio Shack near here is selling a Compaq ... must be a logitech one-off because it's EXACTLY like the UltraX Media Desktop. Wireless keyboard and mouse, ultraflat keys, etc.

For $50.
                          My question is why you're in a radio shack for computer gear. *bleh* I personally love the place if I need audio/video cables and adapters but find most of there stuff subpar at best.
                          Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey
                            My question is why you're in a radio shack for computer gear. *bleh* I personally love the place if I need audio/video cables and adapters but find most of there stuff subpar at best.
                            Actually I was there looking for a power plug for my Roland MT-32 which I'm selling (didn't find one, at least not a CHEAP one) and some grease for electronic parts (don't ask).

Comment

Well I'll be dipped in pig shit! Might have to buy one of those.

Comment

Actually I was there looking for a power plug for my Roland MT-32 which I'm selling (didn't find one, at least not a CHEAP one) and some grease for electronic parts (don't ask).
                                aaaah random bits.. the true use of radio shack. Sadly it's hard to run a business off of just geek random bit needs.
                                Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.
                                ________________________________________________

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X