Microsoft unveils Vista editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ
    Well I had the experience of setting up a Dell Computer for someone. He had it for a year but was not using it. After booting it promply asked for activation, tried to activate but it would not. Then it said that the serial number was invalid. Tried to renenter the serial number with no success. Nothing I tried worked and this was the original Install CD from Dell. Tell me if that is not a problem?

DJ
    It sure is anoying, and every time you have to reinstall a dell you will have to get on the phone since they never ever seems to be accepted by the online activation system......
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

The problem with WPA is it does little to prevent piracy and just pees off people who have legitamate copies
      When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
      X