Anyone for a Wii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smell a scam.

It sold to a zero feedback bidder for $380 whose address on google maps focuses on the center of the street, with the nearest house 100 feet away...

Comment

always check the new zero feedback bidder button. I hope you get paid though. Good luck
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Claymonkey View Post
        always check the new zero feedback bidder button.
        Elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino View Post
          Elaborate?

Think he's tell you not to accept any bids with someone with zero feedback...I believe there a button you can push to not accept bids from someone who has zero feedback
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Where is said button?

Comment

When you sell an item on ebay, it is an option to not allow -1 or lower ratings.

Also, there are plenty of wii bundles out there for sale, just not the actual wii by itself.

See here: http://www.xpbargains.com/wii_locator.php
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Dear kooldino,

The results of the following listings have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:

200081680055 Nintendo Wii - Game console - NIB - NO RESERVE!
                200082220619 Nintendo Wii - Game console - NIB - NO RESERVE!

We have temporarily suspended the bidding account and we are working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity. Since the account owner did not initiate these bids, fees resulting from the listings in question have been credited to your account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to automatically relist these items for you. Instead, to relist these items you will need to start from the beginning of the listing process, either through the "Sell Your Item" process or through your third party listing service. We know that this is an inconvenience and we apologize for the negative impact it may cause you. We are working on tools to allow you to relist your items without starting from the beginning, but they are not available at this time.

Do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received. If there are issues that have not been addressed by this message, you can contact us by clicking the "Help" link located at the top of most eBay pages and selecting "Contact Us" from the menu on the left hand side of the page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

Comment

German ebay has a feature where you can sell the item to the second-highest bidder if the first one didn't take it - is that not available for ebay.com?
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino View Post
                    When you buy retail, you have to pay tax. It's still going for less than what I paid for it, including tax.

Oh, I believe you - no worries there.
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

You USED to be allowed to ban anyone with ZERO feedback from your auctions. They've taken that feature out, which means that bid-bots and scammers can now feel free to pester you with bids from 1-minute-old accounts.
                      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                      I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by az View Post
                        German ebay has a feature where you can sell the item to the second-highest bidder if the first one didn't take it - is that not available for ebay.com?
                        It is, unless of course the auction was completely pulled "for my safety".

Ah, well, sold it to a co worker for $300

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm View Post
                          You USED to be allowed to ban anyone with ZERO feedback from your auctions. They've taken that feature out, which means that bid-bots and scammers can now feel free to pester you with bids from 1-minute-old accounts.

:'(

Comment

Working...
                          X