Nokia Multigraph 447x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia Multigraph 447x

Was given this 17" monitor and I'm curious as to the set up and connectors on the back.
    There are 5 cable like inputs on the back,in addition to a standard connector for the cable.Does anyone know as to their function?
    Also there's a small switch on the back the settings are for ddc,xga-2,other display models.What should this be set on?
    Went to the Nokia website,but there was no info on this specific model.Anyone ever see one?
    Thanks in advance

[This message has been edited by Alfie (edited 18 October 1999).]

The small switch should be set to OTHER. The five BNC connectors are for an alternate type of video connector. You don't need to use them. Just connect the monitor in the normal way. If you happen to have a BNC cable, you can use it instead.

Comment

Thanks for the response Brian,the only other question I have is: I've noticed a slight bending in the middle,like,as if,you were bending a picture.Is this to expected or is there a way to correct it?

Comment

Can't be sure from your description, but it sounds like a pincussion correction. Press one of the two left pair of buttons on the front and find pincussion. Use one or the other of the two right buttons to adjust. Same with the other parameters in the display menu. BTW, I really like that monitor. Used to use it at work and I have one at home on my secondary computer.

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 18 October 1999).]

Comment

Thanks,Brian,
          but what i'm talking about is,as if you held a postcard or photograph in the palm of your hand and flexed it slightly,that is what i'm seeing.the pin thing at least straightened out the sides!
          Yes it's a cool monitor and I'm learning as I'm going.Reading old reviews on it and it seems to have won every award offered world wide!
          As I said it was given to me so I guess I shouldn't be so picky,but i'd still like to learn all I can about it,so needless to say any other info you may have would be greatly appreciated.Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X