• Show
Clear All

It's in the URL of image.

Comment

It's an Onkyo SE-150 PCI.
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Specs released:

This website is for sale! auzentech.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, auzentech.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I want this card!
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

BTW, I just saw this in the list of features:

Creative X-Fi Driver
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I suddenly have a desire to see what Asus pulls off with the Xonar...
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Looks like the card is finally shipping from Korea today. Pre-orders will have them next week.

I am also very interested in the Asus sound card as well. I wish they wold both come out at the same time. I haven't seen an EA on Asus's card yet.

Comment

I personally am interested in....

But the Auzentech etc, may be better as they probably comply to microsofts sucky DRM.

Comment

Noticed that the Asus Xonar is selling at Newegg:

I also know that a few people have received their Prelude's in teh past two days, so it should show up on Newegg soon as well. now we jsut need about 3-5 reviews of each card and then I shall buy one I am actually still considering the X-fi Elite as it is a great setup for recording music. I'm in no hurry though, so I will just wait until the dust settles.

Comment

Prelude showed up on Newegg. Now we just need some more reviews out of both cards. There are at least one review of each card out already.

I thin k if the DDL drivers were already out for the Auzentech, it is still the best choice.

Comment

Great chips don't always mean good analog circuit design. Bit worried how they are quiting chip specs for SNR rather than measured specs. Fitting all those channels on a board that small can't be easy.

Comment

I've noticed that Creative have forced an early release so it's basically a slightly crippled card at this stage as the drivers aren't complete.

Typical Creative.
                        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                        X