SBS 2003 and NAT weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2003 and NAT weirdness

So due to my currently odd living conditions my Server has also become my NAT. The server has my pci wireless g card in it which gets the internet from upstairs (yes it's my apartment's net not someone else's). With a little help from Gurm I got it working just fine.

Now the change. I just installed a gigabit network card into the server and have that talking to my main rig instead of the onboard (which is now disabled). I added the new interface into the NAT inside the the Routing and Remote Access interface. My main rig now sees the internet fine AND it has gigabit access to the server.. great, just what I wanted.

Now the problem. Now the SERVER can't access the internet anymore when it was doing just fine before this point (again remember anything going through it's NAT is fine and gets out to the world).

Any ideas? Obviously this is working mostly but I was using the server as my Torrent host and to be honest it's going to bug the bejebus out of me until I figure it out.
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Gremlins.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Mogwai that ate snausages. Those are the worst.

Comment

Working...
      X