GMAIL adds IMAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMAIL adds IMAP!

Finally somebody gets it. Now I can look at my mail anywhere without worrying about problems like deleting the same email twice, accidentally downloading the email to the client and no longer having a copy on the server. WYSIWYG! I can see all of my "labels" from GMAIL as IMAP folders on my phone. This is reason enough to switch to a GMAIL account.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

http://mail.google.com/mail/help/int..._whatsnew.html

Comment

Been using it for a week now and have had days where it times out a lot and can be slow. But I will keep using it.
      Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
      Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by TnT View Post
        Been using it for a week now and have had days where it times out a lot and can be slow. But I will keep using it.
        I haven't had it time out but it is a tad slow. I'll definitely keep using it!
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
        X