Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finely hit 850mHz with the Eclipse'd Athlon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, that harmonics thing makes me wonder. I've heard my MB speaker sing a little at wierd times, obviously during the RAM count, but at othertimes too. Not very loud either, almost a ticking. But the squaking @ 800+ (is this sounding weird or what )is fairly loud.

BTW Sweet MM

[This message has been edited by MXR4LIFE (edited 14 December 1999).]
    "If your still stock,... ya' best stay on the porch"

Comment

Okay Greebe,
      First the kickass system, and now the Fluke meter! Stop making me so jealous.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Want to see a pic of my Tektronix DSO?
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

ROFL... and bigger!
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh forgot, MXR I'm not stating it can't be done. I'm saying that even the finest professionals in the business have destroyed there cpu's by doing it. There is a risk each time it's done. I have two special tools that allow the properly release the clips and then replace them while holding the cpu square to the heatplate. Sorry but please don't ask and no they can't be purchased. Work is progressing on a how to do it right though. More to come...

In the L2 to HP gap I'm installing sterling silver spacers between the two in all Eclipse's I do.

I also know how to remove the cover, only breaking one plastic mounting post but without maring the cover otherwise. These are then modified and replaced so that the cpu if moved (Hey lan partiers!) would lock securely in place. They easily pull apart if necessary. It's also very quick.
            and again more to come...

Additionally I've talked with Gabriel Rouchon owner of Swiftech
            about my latest design to insure it will work perfectly with his MC1000 series peltier cooler. All other hardwired versions I've did work.
            Need I say...

[This message has been edited by Greebe (edited 16 December 1999).]

Comment

Working...
            X