Blackberry and SeaMonkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry and SeaMonkey

Hi all. I'll be gettign a Blackberry Bold soon and wonder how to set things up at my PC. I'd rather not use Outlook but favour Thunderbird. However, apart from e-mail I'd like to be able to sync contacts and calender as well. Now I am wondering whether I should investigate extensions of Thunderbird or perhaps hop over to SeaMonkey, given it is an integrated suite which appeals to me.

Anyone any experience with seamonkey (perhaps with a blackberry)?
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

don't know if you got your BB already, but you get a lot of tips and hints and recommendations at http://crackberry.com/
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Thx guys. Seems my new job has email via Exchange Server. It works with outlook and syncs the hell out of me with my BB, so that is fine.

Just hate to have to run OL....
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
      X